Saturday 11 December 2010

CoffeeCup in the Winter Nights

It's that time again when I decide to do some more web development exploration. This year I have set myself the task of comparing high level development using Serif WebPlus X4 to low development with CoffeeCup HTML Editor.

I am going to start simple and make sure I understand every stage. The development will be recorded by keeping older pages on the site as an audit trail.

I will dash notes and findings as they happen on this blog, which I am writing on iPad using BlogPress, and with the wonders of BlogPress these should also be posted on my Twitter.

Nothing fancy just honest toil, mistakes and how to avoid, annoyances and work around and the occasional 'well how about that'.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment